Business Development Director Mobile Agency
An exciting opportunity to join one of London's leading development agencies as a Business Development Director. Working with the Client Services Director you will be tasked with growing existing accounts and forging new ones through your network and by generating leads. It’s a key role within the team, which is responsible for managing client relationships and developing the business and commercial potential of the agency’s clients. You have sales experience and also a strong understanding of the mobile and start up space.
We fully expect this role to transform into a Managing Director role in the near future with equity as stake. This is a key hire for the business and we are looking for someone who can drive the business forward.
We offer a unique chance to shape the future of an innovative agency and grow your own account team.
Experience in the mobile space either as a business development manager or account handler is essential. We are looking for a brand ambassador to 'be our brand' and be the face of the agency. A genuine love of start ups and the mobile space is essential.
- Maintaining an overview of key accounts, proactively reporting on new issues
- Be a natural closer and have the ability to take a lead through to a signed deal
- Generating revenue and new business through networking, lead generation and growing current accounts
- You will need to understand working across iOS, Android and Web and native features.
- Ability to approach clients and prospects with real solutions.
- You will be entrepreneurial and while you already have your core set of skills, you will be capable of adding new ones every day.
- Budgeting / costing / scoping
- You will have a reasonable understanding of development methods and be able to 'talk tech' where necessary.
- An ability to translate a clients vision into real world solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A unique chance to get your hands on the some great projects and shape the agency
- You will be working out of our office in London.
- A salary that compliments your talent and experience.
- An exciting work environment with the opportunity to grow and improve your skills into new areas.
- A base salary to compliment your experience + generous bonus structure to reward new business (uncapped commission) with potential equity on offer
- All the usual, such as beers on Friday, 22 Days holiday rising to 25 after 1 year, Company lunches and a fun a relaxed environment.